ICS sneak peak

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
True but I have a feeling I will try to do a screen shot and I end up not letting go and let it do a reset and on the other end, this means everytime I want to do a force reboot, it takes a screen shot.
Not that it's a big deal but why not use the volume up instead of down.

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
It will work just like the iPhone.when I had to do a reset on my old iPhone I would accidently take a screen shot. It really is not a big deal you just delete it. Not to mention how often do you reboot any way?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just find myself doing hard resets a lot more then I probably should have too.
I do seem to lose LTE signal a lot after landing from a flight and turning on/off airplane mode doesn't help bring it back all the time. I can be away from the airport and still the same thing.
I just do a hard reset to get it back. I just hope ICS fixes that issue.
I do anywhere from 2-8 flights a week.
And I usually just think it's the amount of people near me at once and powering up at once but and I give it until I get away from the airport but doesn't help either.

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Saw this and I'm so glad that moto decided to remain mostly vanilla with the ics update. I'm either getting Verizon to swap me out my Gnex for a maxx or grabbing the razr hd when it comes out this summer. 4.6 inch 720p is where it's at but I'd be happy with the maxx as i doubt the hd will have a 3,300 mah battery :cool:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty