Facebook

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems since the last two updates to Facebook? I can't update my status, its so slow to update and most of the time the profile pics of my friends hardly ever show. Anyone else? Is there a fix? I been using the browser but heck that doesnt upload photos at all either

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
The FaceBook app is hit or miss for me. Sometimes, it actually does work properly, sometimes it does not. Honestly, I have been using the browser more for FB, but I use the desktop view on my phone, rather than their mobile website. Loads about the same, but pictures actually show up.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The most recent update fixed it for me. The first new version was horrendous for me. Couldn't load pics at all and when I tried it would crash the app. Didn't load the time line at all... The latest push fixed it and it is working very well now for me. I like the native app... In just hope they can keep it going strong..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I un installed update because 1) cannot delete own comments in news feed. Other than that, I thought it was good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Pam Coon

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I can upload pics and comment on other people's status thru Facebook, however i cannot update my status unless i go thru the browser or text...any thoughts???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non