RAZR not compatible with Temple Run

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
1) RAZR not compatible with Temple Run. But my old DROID X is... Anyone know why?

2) its more longer listed in Play Store. I have to get there via Jerry's link in his article. Anyone know why?

Just curious. Thx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Works fine on my Razr. Its further down the list in the Play store

how in the world did you get it?!?!?!?!?!?

Its now back on Play store. Listed as #1 during a search finally... But is STILL says not supported with the RAZR... but still supported for my old Droid X.. LMAO Says this both on my App, Mobile broswer, and laptop broswers of Chrome, IE, and Firefox....

I refuse to believe these 3/27/2012 blogs/articles about it being a ARM6/ARM7 processor issue... That Imagi Studios coded the app wrong... that one must go to XDA and get the correct MOD'd game for your phone when some RAZR/RAZR MAXX users already have the game... which was downloaded from PlayStore during intial debut and it works fine for them.

and now... Angry Birds Space is having the same issues (from many forum complaints elsewhere)...

I still say its Google... PlayStore has serious server issues... Many a combo debut of AB Space and Temple Run crashed a server... LOL

It'll be fixed... someday... but as of now, there are A LOT of angry people from all make/model phones... :mad::mad::mad:

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
fyi... 3-30-2012 Temple Run App Update

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...=search_result&token=VZcdePZY

What's in this version:
Thank you all for making Temple Run a hit on Android!
Thanks to all your bug reports, we are working hard to iron out all the kinks.
In this update, we added support for Droid Bionic and Droid Razr. We're working on adding more devices.
Fixes in this update:
Fixed a bug that caused crashing on some devices
Fixed magnet so it multiplies coin value when it needs to
Fixed some spelling mistakes
Fixed Allergic to Gold achievement