HDMI Adapter

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok,

Does anyone know where you can find the MicroUSB to HDMI adapter for the Epic 4G? I would like one for my wife's phone and will find a way to have one before I get my Epic. Sprint doesn't list one (of course) and I can't find one on eBay either :(

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Even if you do find one it won't do you any good - unfortunately there is no way to activate TV-Out on the Epic. The hardware needed for this hasn't even been confirmed as being in the phone last I checked.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So if I want a guaranteed HDMI out on my next phone I'm stuck with the EVO 4G. Damn, now I have to choose between a dedicated camera key and HDMI (I can give or take the keyboard).

Aero

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
You can use DLNA to stream video to a Samsung TV, PS3 or 360.
yea that is about 1% of the hdmi out there and yoo can easily stream wireless from an Evo too, bur the point is that.

I think the point is that for the great majority of use it is very convenient to e able to use some kind of cabled video out.

One can even pump videos from several older and most current smartphones (including most Galaxy S but not Epic) into hotel TV's etc with cable but not epic

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch