[ROM][ODIN][TAR]FG31/FF18 Sprint Mix (Rooted)

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
One question to throw out there:

The screen brightness (which I'm guessing is in Settings.apk) will stick at settings value from boot until the screen goes off the first time. After that it drops to minimum and doesn't change even if the slider or power control are changed.

I flashed the Boost stock and see that it doesn't behave that way if I flash it as it was built. I also tried swapping out the kernel to match Settings.apk (ripped from a Sprint build) to the same kernel it was built on - no dice. Any other ideas where I might be able to find this without having kernel source?

TIA - And sorry for sending this to Drew by PM first - forgot you're not supposed to do that.

dlphntat

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I had tried this lasdt night after almost bricking my phone, and the phone comes up, but within a minute or two, it reboots.
I did the load to save data, would it help to wipe it clean and do a factory reset? (this was my last resort, I really didn't want to do a full wipe

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Try FH13 Rooted NoData (I have it posted on XDA) instead of this ROM, this was mainly an experiment and was still buggy.

Only problem I've seen with that one is Sprint ID, can be easily fixed by clearing that app's data in Settings->Applications.

edoles

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Try FH13 Rooted NoData (I have it posted on XDA) instead of this ROM, this was mainly an experiment and was still buggy.

Only problem I've seen with that one is Sprint ID, can be easily fixed by clearing that app's data in Settings->Applications.

This one? [ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FH23 (FH23 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers

Any FH13 that weren't based on the leaked update? From what I've read, there are conflicting comments that the leak and the official are different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez