Knights of the old republic

NursingNinja

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm excited to see this game released. Unfortunately it says my device is incompatible. Based on past experience can any of you tell me if that device list will ever expand?

Or should I find a way to download the apk and side load?

Posted via the Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.aspyr.swkotor&hl=en&token=YmjhHVwx

Link to the app

Says for me it will work on my Samsung Galaxy note 4 for Verizon and t-mobile , Samsung Galaxy note 3 for t-mobile , Samsung Galaxy s4, nexus 5 and nexus 7 (2013) but not the s3 or s2 skyrocket. Won't work on the Motorola droid turbo , Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5, or Samsung Galaxy to note 10.1 2014 edition.

I have this on my iPad and love this game so much I have it on Xbox disc , pc. iPad and now my phone . Was thinking about getting an iPhone 6 plus to play it on my phone but one less reason to change lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crazyhairboy

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This works very well on my Note 3.

Anyone have any ideas on getting my MOGA pocket to work with it? The description says it has support but nothing works.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
o_O KoToR is now on Android?

Yes since the 23 rd or something ...surprised that it is since Asyper the dev is a Mac dev that's ported s ton of games over to OSX and done 2 games on iOS ...kotor and some other game which could be an original game or port but idk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888