ZTE score problem

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????

Where did you find root at?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

You could sideload a launcher using adb commands or Android Central sideload wonder machine.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk