Verizon Upgrade:

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am currently rocking the Droid X and am finally due for an upgrade on Verizon. I was toying around with the idea of getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The phone is gorgeous. Now I am hearing another Droid phone maybe making it's debut this week for Verizon which begs the question.....Do I wait for the new toy to come out or just upgrade to the Samsung Nexus? I know people are gonna say it's up to me blah blah...I need some help here.

Thanks

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would say wait for a week or so. The new GS3 is going to be announced soon, and I am sure others are going to be out for the summer. If your still loving the DX, wait until you find another phone that gets your attention without hesitation....

I am not due for an upgrade until July, but will hold out on it until Black Friday just to see what goodies VZW releases for the holidays....

I have the ReZound and love it. The only thing missing is NFC....or I might keep it for years

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing that phone is jumping out at me but at the same time I don't want to buy and then a week later something newer and better comes out. Granted I realize that could happen anytime is anything down the pipeline thats coming out supposed to be better/faster than the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non