lg optimus v stucked in boot loop

chris1015

May 6, 2012
Visit site
i had a custom rom gingerbread and then i wanted to do a factory reset to go back to the stock room , instead this give me big problems. :( it is stuck on the lg screen and i try to go into recovery and alit says is do not pull out battery Formatting data , Formatting cache and Factory reset and this it goes right back into the lg screen where it gets stuck . My computer recongizes my phone but i dont know how to use adb commands thing like a pro . i have everything i need in the folder "backup" in the clockwordmod folder . COULD ANYONE HELP ME FIX MY LG OPTIMUS V

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
i had a custom rom gingerbread and then i wanted to do a factory reset to go back to the stock room , instead this give me big problems. :( it is stuck on the lg screen and i try to go into recovery and alit says is do not pull out battery Formatting data , Formatting cache and Factory reset and this it goes right back into the lg screen where it gets stuck . My computer recongizes my phone but i dont know how to use adb commands thing like a pro . i have everything i need in the folder "backup" in the clockwordmod folder . COULD ANYONE HELP ME FIX MY LG OPTIMUS V

You should look at the stickies in the Optimus v section. You made a pretty common mistake. Your phone is fixable but your going to have some work to get it back

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

chris1015

May 6, 2012
Visit site
You should look at the stickies in the Optimus v section. You made a pretty common mistake. Your phone is fixable but your going to have some work to get it back

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

wheres the stickies in the optimus v section im new and this website is confusing

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress