Need a skin or sticker thing for back of phone, too slippery
Ok I recently purchased some docks for our phones, but they will not work with the cases on so we are going caseless. The problem with that is the phone is so darn slippery. What are some good skins or decals that we can use? Mostly only need it on the back of the phone, I am not trying to protect it just want to keep it in my hands. I do not want to spend some $40 on ghost armor or whatever that is.
- 01-01-2013, 03:08 AM #2
- 01-11-2013, 06:22 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Need a skin or sticker thing for back of phone, too slippery
Use traction tape. You can cut it up and put it where every you like on your phone (like maybe only the edges or whatever you want). It's the stuff you see on metal steps of industrial equipment. Some boat and pool ladders have this on the ladder rungs. It has a very good adhesive and wont come off after a while like regular tape. Not easy to buy though - it's not really a "retail" type product. Depending on where you live try asking for it at an industrial supply store. I just searched google, it's also called grit tape and used on skate boards, that might make it easier to find for you. It's more common than I thought. You should be able to find some locally.
- By ROMorama in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2012, 04:54 PM
- By MJ in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
- By spooksmcgee in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:05 PM
- By hachsa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
- By Jtdroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2010, 11:16 PM