Can't transfer music files to Music Folder?

iAmMi

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Please help I am transferring mp3/mp4 files to Music Folder on my android phone. but I always get this message "Your file will be copied, but you might not be able to play or view it on your device". I copied it but Google Play Music/Winamp cant detect any files I copied. It only show files I downloaded from the net. My android version is 4.2.1. thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are the music files DRM protected? If so, you generally can't drag and drop them, because the copy-protection won't allow them to be read by your device.

jssqmaty

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
If your mp3/mp4 files are protected, you need to break the protection woth a program tool, you can go to google and download one. After deciphering, you can freelu copy the files to any other player or devices for playing.

iAmMi

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Are the music files DRM protected? If so, you generally can't drag and drop them, because the copy-protection won't allow them to be read by your device.

sorry for the late reply. Those files are already copied and I can play them since I bought the phone but yesterday it's doesn't show on playlist, I tried to re-added them but that message always appear every time I added them on the music folder. I know it is not DRM protected because I already played them.