If I Update, Will It Fix It?
Hi all, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Rooted and I deleted calendar storage by accident, so now if I try and sing in to my Google account, it locks up and I have to wipe it and start again. So if I update to Jellybean, will it restore the apk and I can sign in again??? I know I will loose Root access but it doesn't matter.
- 01-31-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- By Unfranchise33 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2012, 04:44 PM
- By darencas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:03 AM
- By MONDINGO in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2012, 08:35 AM
- By orange-man in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2012, 10:19 AM
- By TraderGary in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 17Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:05 PM