when up loading photos from phone still showing deleted photos

LAH1978

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
When I uploaded photos from my phone which is a HTC One x it shows all the deleted photos that I took which I deleted on my phone also it keeps duplicating the photos so end up having 3 of each photo. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! To what website are you uploading your photos, and where are you seeing the photos you thought you deleted? If you're talking about uploading your photos to Google+/Picasa, then it might be due to the phone doing immediate Automatic Backup to Google+ of any photos you take. Therefore, if you deleted the photo from your phone, it would still have been uploaded to Google+, and you would therefore see those "deleted" photos in your Google+ albums.

To turn off Automatic Backup, go to Settings/Accounts-Google, and select your Google account. Uncheck Google+ Auto Backup. You'll have to make sure your background sync is on in order to uncheck it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
1. Starting from any of your homescreens, swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the gear icon (for Settings).
2. Scroll down until you find Accounts--under that, tap on Google.
3. You should see your Google account listed there. Tap on it.
4. You should now see a list of all of your Google apps that can be synced. Find Google+ Auto Backup and make sure it's unchecked.

If you can't find a checkbox, then your Background Sync might not be on (although if you haven't been fiddling with the settings, I'm sure that sync is on). Let me know if you have problems with this process.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty