- 34 Posts
Trying Out GO Launcher
I am trying out GO Launcher and have a question. In the DOCK panel at the bottom I only have 4 apps, but there are two panels. If I swipe to the right it goes to a blank panel. If I go to the preferences and change it to 1 panel, it is a blank panel. Is there any way to get down to 1 panel with just my 4 apps on it? Also with the two panels when I restart the phone it is defaulted to the blank panel. Thanks in advance.
- 01-25-2014, 10:52 PM #2
- 169 Posts
Re: Trying Out GO Launcher
been awhile, but if i recall correctly, swipe up from the bottom, and a menu should be launched. choose preference, and play around with the settings in there. also, if you long press your home screen, you can add an app to your home screen. once it is there, long press the icon, and simply drag it to your dock.
- 01-26-2014, 10:40 PM #3
- By adiva45 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 26Last Post: 07-27-2016, 02:40 PM
- By ttfn92 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:23 AM
- By shaselai in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 75Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:33 PM
- By MentalTechie in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Cenetri in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:25 PM