Help...which phone? (Moto X, Sony z1 Compact or Nexus 5).

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
My apologies if this is the wrong forum but I have not a clue where to post.

I sold my Samsung Galaxy s4 to buy out my contract it was my first android and I loved the OS but hated the bloatware and it's camera.....,picked up a Nexus 5 off Ebay since I have a N7 tablet and wireless charger it is lovely but doesn't work on my work Wifi and is dropping signal sometimes, I intended to sell it and picked up a Moto X from ebay... but both are great phones.

Then a colleague offered me a Sony z1 compact (unwanted upgrade) and let me have a play with it.....I have a camera he wants to buy off me that I would offer as part exchange for the phone.

I am now totally conflicted as which to keep and which to ebay. I love the N5 screen but don't love it's battery life, the Moto is nice in the hand and I love the Moto version of Kit Kat with notifications and Moto Connect so I can send SMS from my desktop but I don't like the screen much or the camera. The Sony is just a different beast altogether, amazing camera, nice screen but kinda small and after the 'clean' android experience of the other two it seems kinda bloated but more robust than either of the other two and I am quite tough on phones and tend to throw them in my pocket with keys etc.

I just need some thoughts on which to keep and which to ebay. I think it's down to the Moto X vs.the Sony.....but the N5 is divine too....but I can't go around switching between 3 phones at will. I know I am being indecisive and crap but would love your thoughts, what would you keep and why if money no object.

Thanks!

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Forgot to say it's not just my N5 that won't talk to my work wifi, the other two N5 owners at work have the same issue. The Moto X connects no problem, haven't tried the Sony yet.

Nelson Tsai

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Have you decided which one? I consider Sony Z1 compact, Z2 and Nexus 5, not Moto-X.
I found Sony got better wireless connection and better battery life, compared Sony Xperia Ultra, with Samsung Note 2.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non