Auto-display an email\message on the screen

Nanaya89

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
So guys, here's my first question.
I have a tablet that it must be as automated as possible. I'm using Macrodroid, E Robot and Tasker as apps.
I need to be able to send a message (such a whole email) to the tablet, and it must automatically display the message on the screen without any interaction with it.
Do you have any idea on how I can do such a thing?

Last edited:

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
So guys, here's my first question.
I have a tablet that it must be as automated as possible. I'm using Macrodroid and E Robot as apps.
I need to be able to send a message (such a whole email) to the tablet, and it must automatically display the message on the screen without any interaction with it.
Do you have any idea on how I can do such a thing?

Depends on what app you use and the way it is set up.
Yahoo Mail!, for instance, can be set up to display a preview of an incoming mail without interaction of the tablet user being required. That preview will only show 1 line, the first, of the content of that email however. The mail message itself needs to be opened (user action required) to see the whole content.
The same applies to many IM apps.

Nanaya89

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
The tablet is intended to be an "information screen" to the user, to which the company boss can send all sorts of messages to his workers, so the emails\messages needs to be displayed as a whole on the screen - the only thing that the users should be able to do is going back to the previous screen.

Ps: Added Tasker to the apps that I'm going to use.