My OS crashed

Ammar Jamil

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, I was using a mobile with little internal memory. Little memory sucks so I tried to get rid of it and moved system applications into sd card. I didn't make any backup neither did i installed any recovery toll. Now after my experiment my phone is not responding to my appeals. It turns on but don't move ahead from welcome screen.
I have rooted my set using VProot. I moved system apps using Link2sd by converting them into user app. I tried to reset/wipe my set using universal reset tool but it didn't work.
Now what i think the solution is to reinstall my OS. Can any one help me with that????

Ammar Jamil

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Its this QMobile Bolt A2 Lite (Smart Phones) - QMobile Pakistan http://www.qmobile.com.pk/phone-bolt_a2_lite.html
I shall have to confess that I am a noob with this recovery things. Also its my first experience with Android. Can you please help me or refer me with an easy guide for custom recovery?? And shall I have to do all this recovery using my PC or my mobile should be at least working?

Ammar Jamil

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, the procedure is for the sets which are at least running to an extent that their playstore is functional. As far as my set is concerned, it does not even go beyond welcome screen. There is no Input Keyboard in my set so that I could sign in to my Gmail account. Without keypad and numeric pad I can't even enter any single alphabet or digit. Except status bar nothing in my phone is working the screen is black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez