Switching from Iphone 5s.. to : G3, M8, Z2, S5, Note 3 ?

Juan Pagnutti

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone!.

I am a IOS user from first iphone. Last year was liked to switch to a M7, but the camera doesnt liked to me, and the incompatibility to the mac ( usb host problem ) was determined to go back to my iphone 5.

Now i have an iphone 5s. Really like to switch to android. i dont care the iphone 6, is the same like 5s, but bigger.. i have an ipad and it is very boring.

So. I like to switch to android but i dont know wich device get.

Note 3, has some problem?, is the best?.
S5, the people say that there are many problems of laggy on forums
G3, too laggy (say people on forums)
Z2, it has problems with 4k recording. i dont know if it have more problems
M8, the camera 4mpx, is really bad, if you like do zoom, :(

Z2 and m8 are from aluminium and this is very good for me.
Note 3 has bigger screen, good.
G3 good screen.
S5, i dont know, is the most speedest of all of this?

Thank you all!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
It really comes down to your preferences. If you are a fan of Samsung's skin, you can go with the S5 or Note 3 depending on what size you'd be most comfortable with.
If you like the front facing speakers of the M8, then obviously that would be the only choice.
The G3 is also great. It is not laggy. The only issues I have heard is the battery life in comparison to the other flagships isn't great.
Have you gone to a store to play with all of these devices?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Juan Pagnutti

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi!.
Yes, i gone to the store, all are great there!. jja, the problem is 1 month late of use.

The z2? I very like the design, (maybe becuse is very similar to iphone)... but the aluminium is very good.

M8 camera are very bad :(

samsung pastic :( bad

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi!.
Yes, i gone to the store, all are great there!. jja, the problem is 1 month late of use.

The z2? I very like the design, (maybe becuse is very similar to iphone)... but the aluminium is very good.

M8 camera are very bad :(

samsung pastic :( bad

So no M8, no GS5 or Note 3. G3 vs Z2? Both are great. If you like the looks of the Z2, I'd suggest that :D

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Juan Pagnutti

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Sure z2?. there isnt problems with the screen on external conditions?. I readed that the water proof isnt good and the updates of sony are very bad :(

I readed too that it put very hot!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699