Samsung Galaxy Apps/games issues

Sachin121

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
i have Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082, recently i have formatted my phone now few App/Games are not working like. Talking tom app - tom eyes are above his face ??

in temple run game- leg are not showing ? this type of wired issue coming why ?? games and apps are working fine but these issues are coming plz help asap.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean that you formatted the phone? You did a factory reset? Is there a reason why? Was the device malfunctioning beforehand?

So assuming you did a factory reset, then you reinstalled those games like Talking Tom and Temple Run, and now they are exhibiting that odd behavior?

Sachin121

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes i did a factory reset from phone setting, then you reinstalled those games not these issues are coming... ? any tip what to do ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you also have an SD card inserted? It's possible that some leftover app data is causing some issues. Uninstall the game, then use a file manager to remove any game-related folders from the SD. Now reinstall the games and see what happens.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10