HELP! Had EVO 4G for 1 day and already can't download from market

BizzyB

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I recently switched from a Nexus One on AT&T to an EVO on Sprint. I was downloading a bunch of apps to get my phone back to where I had it before. I was able to download apps earlier today, but now I cannot download any apps from the market at all. They all just appear briefly in the notification icon that they're downloading, then just disappear and never download. I've cleared the data and cache for download manager, market, talk, everything, but I still can't download a single thing from the market. I can't even update existing apps. This is over 3G, 4G, or WiFi. Any ideas?

BizzyB

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Alright. It somewhat puts my mind at ease if I'm not the only one having the problem. I just got this phone today so I thought I had an issue. The behavior is very strange, as the apps show up in my download list, but not as installed. They just try to start downloading but immediately fail with no error, warning, or any message. Couldn't find anything on an internet search about Android Market being down today either. I'll wait and see. Let me know if the issue clears up for you.

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry Ur evo is just fine the market has issues right now. It will be fixed again. Enjoy Ur evo like I enjoy mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress