Problems after trying to update phone to Lollipop, can I please get some help?

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Problems after trying to update phone to Lolipop

I use Micromax Unite 2 A106. Today the phone received the official Lolipop update(around 413MB). The phone was nearly at 60% battery when the download started. After a few hours, when i tried to check the update progress it restarted. At that time, the phone was nearly at 100%(i had been charging the phone during the download process).Then after an hour or so, i saw that th notification light on the phone was blinking red. I quickly plugged in the charger, thinking that the phone was about to turn off. After plugging in, i tried to unlock the phone, but the screen refused to turn on. then i was compelled to take off the battery and turn on the phone.

After turning on,i saw that i was still at KitKat and then when i tried to restart the update process again, it would'nt start.It gave the error message-
"The update process is not responding"
Then it told me to either wait for it to respond or cancel the process.After cancelling the process, i tried to load a few apps like Facebook, PlayBuzz, and Video Player. But none started. When i went to the file manager, i saw that it was completely empty-no external SD card or internal memory options were present, nothing completely blank.
What should i do?Please help if you can.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Problems after trying to update phone to Lolipop

Welcome to the forums. You were probably too low on battery power for the update to fully install. You may have to reset the device.

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

The battery was fully charged. 100%. But i did a hard rest and now everything is working.Every thing is ok now right?
BTW, thanks for the reply. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Probably. If you have not run into any problems yet, it should be good.

From the ZenFone 2.
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch