Its kinda big....

Capture1.png

and kinda blurry...hope u can make it out

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
OK DX this is from just c: and inside the c:\quickadb folder

Capture2.png

Thanks for working on this with me its just not a big deal for me...maybe its not meant to be for me. I am jealous of wyllic tho haha...

We can just drop this thing

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
OK DX this is from just c: and inside the c:\quickadb folder

Capture2.png

Thanks for working on this with me its just not a big deal for me...maybe its not meant to be for me. I am jealous of wyllic tho haha...

We can just drop this thing

i dont want to drop it because if we dont figure out whats wrong you cant help other people
for some reason you are not even switching into the adb folder did you unzip the folder then place it on the C drive because this is what it should look like

C>cd c:\quickadb

then that turns into

c:\quickadb

but the picture you sent me doesnt switch directories

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
i dont want to drop it because if we dont figure out whats wrong you cant help other people
for some reason you are not even switching into the adb folder did you unzip the folder then place it on the C drive because this is what it should look like

C>cd c:\quickadb

then that turns into

c:\quickadb

but the picture you sent me doesnt switch directories

when I type cd c:\quickadb

it turns into just C>

then I type cd

then turns into C:\QUICKADB <--in caps

then immediately goes to C>

I'm sure i have the quickadb folder on root of c drive

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey DX wasn't there a proggy included in windows that let you remotely over the net control and browse another comp? I remember using something on win98 or xp that had that functionality. I'd be willing to let you muck around mine.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey DX wasn't there a proggy included in windows that let you remotely over the net control and browse another comp? I remember using something on win98 or xp that had that functionality. I'd be willing to let you muck around mine.

yeah but im kind of busy at work i wont be free for like another 3 or 4 hours

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Why don't we wait till you get some free time and we could do it. Waiting for responses on here and posting screenshots is kinda tedious.

Another option would be IRC...used to be a IRC addict ahwile ago

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Why don't we wait till you get some free time and we could do it. Waiting for responses on here and posting screenshots is kinda tedious.

Another option would be IRC...used to be a IRC addict ahwile ago

ok if you are on later we will try the screen sharing thing if its cool with you .

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
DX,

I see what I did different...I was using the run button on the start menu and typing in "command prompt" which brought up the black command window.

You typed "cmd" in the search files and folders field which also brings up the similar looking screen.

Apparently those are 2 different things.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall