Nexus Alternative

Sam1224

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
So ever since I switched to a smart phone I've had Nexus handsets (4,5 & 6) and for the most part they have been awesome. I've learned to unlock and root them but that's about the extent of my experience.

My wife is absolute hell on her phone physically and I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the next time she wrecks her phone. She is not a power user by any means, but wants the stock Android experience.

I'm not going to upgrade her to a Nexus 6 next time and at the rate she's going even Nexus 5's are hurting my wallet. Anybody got any ideas for a cheaper alternative that runs stock Android and will work on T-Mobile?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
So ever since I switched to a smart phone I've had Nexus handsets (4,5 & 6) and for the most part they have been awesome. I've learned to unlock and root them but that's about the extent of my experience.

My wife is absolute hell on her phone physically and I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for the next time she wrecks her phone. She is not a power user by any means, but wants the stock Android experience.

I'm not going to upgrade her to a Nexus 6 next time and at the rate she's going even Nexus 5's are hurting my wallet. Anybody got any ideas for a cheaper alternative that runs stock Android and will work on T-Mobile?

All the Moto products run near stock Android with only a couple of added features. I would recommend the new Moto G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy