Buying Android but need advice on which one-

moskatl

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I am ready to leave my once beloved Blackberry. Just have gotten sick and tired of waiting for them to release a phone device that represent 2011 standards. Jumping into Android (current Verizon user) and what to make sure it has the following capabilities:

1. Unified in-box
2. Seperate signatures for different email addresses
3. notification light to let me know about emails/txt

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am ready to leave my once beloved Blackberry. Just have gotten sick and tired of waiting for them to release a phone device that represent 2011 standards. Jumping into Android (current Verizon user) and what to make sure it has the following capabilities:

1. Unified in-box
2. Seperate signatures for different email addresses
3. notification light to let me know about emails/txt

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Red flag, what do you mean by "unified in box"? if you want to know if it will give you everything you want out of the box, probably not. You will need to add apps.

2. Yes, you can add different e-mails. Keep in mind, signatures are the responsibility of the e-mail server. but sometimes, you can set.

3. Yes. And phones differ on this, From a brief flash, to a blinking light. Notifications are all different.

Last edited:

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind, signatures are the responsibility of the e-mail server. but sometimes, you can set.
Signatures definitely depend on the mail client.

What I mean was a unified inbox for email. I prefer all my email accounts to appear in one location.
That's more of an app question, really. It's not like the BB world where you're stuck with the stock mail client.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed