upgrade due

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
so sprint is asking me what phone I want to upgrade to but I was planning on waiting for a the new android line coming out in 2012. recently my htc evo 4g started crashing and having problems i guess its all the applications I have running from go launcher ex?go contacts app?go sms app? widgets ? and go calender ? well either way its been super slow and giving me notifications saying I have no more internal space. yes, I do have all the apps I can possibly put on my sd card, but anyways getting a little tired and wanted to really wait for the quad core phones I've been hearing so much about but when will the est. be coming out for sprint ? or should I just upgrade now to the samsung epic touch ? is it that much better than the evo 4g ? ( I do have the seidio external battery) would you upgrade or will the wait be worth it ? thank you.. please help out some one your thoughts will be appericated here :) thank you!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
so sprint is asking me what phone I want to upgrade to but I was planning on waiting for a the new android line coming out in 2012. recently my htc evo 4g started crashing and having problems i guess its all the applications I have running from go launcher ex?go contacts app?go sms app? widgets ? and go calender ? well either way its been super slow and giving me notifications saying I have no more internal space. yes, I do have all the apps I can possibly put on my sd card, but anyways getting a little tired and wanted to really wait for the quad core phones I've been hearing so much about but when will the est. be coming out for sprint ? or should I just upgrade now to the samsung epic touch ? is it that much better than the evo 4g ? ( I do have the seidio external battery) would you upgrade or will the wait be worth it ? thank you.. please help out some one your thoughts will be appericated here :) thank you!

I'm considering the same options. I've decided to wait it out. I'm also with Sprint and I don't want to leave them. So I'm going to wait to see what they come up with in the next six months. My Shift works great and I like it. But there are great improvements coming; some are already available with other carriers. But this is an ever-improving marketplace. What's new today will be old tomorrow. Sprint's going to LTE within six months or so, and my phone will be left out. Dual core. Quad core. ICS. Mindboggling stuff. I'm sure Sprint will be in the mix; they can't afford not to be. So I'll wait...but not forever. If the Droid 4 was available with Sprint, I'd grab it immediately. So I'll wait. But, if Sprint doesn't offer this phone or its equivalent within the next 6 months, I will move on. Be patient...at least for awhile.

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering the same options. I've decided to wait it out. I'm also with Sprint and I don't want to leave them. So I'm going to wait to see what they come up with in the next six months. My Shift works great and I like it. But there are great improvements coming; some are already available with other carriers. But this is an ever-improving marketplace. What's new today will be old tomorrow. Sprint's going to LTE within six months or so, and my phone will be left out. Dual core. Quad core. ICS. Mindboggling stuff. I'm sure Sprint will be in the mix; they can't afford not to be. So I'll wait...but not forever. If the Droid 4 was available with Sprint, I'd grab it immediately. So I'll wait. But, if Sprint doesn't offer this phone or its equivalent within the next 6 months, I will move on. Be patient...at least for awhile.

yeah, these htc phones are amazing! I almost wish you could some how upgrade all the hardware on these things! I LOVE the style of this phone and how it works with the ex launcher but like I said too slow lol & seriously ? hmm that's interesting.. gosh just looking at all these rumors on this forum makes you just want to wait so bad! lol & yeah, I've noticed there's so much phones coming out for other companies! man, sprint needs to pick them up quick. Also am pretty sure they will have some of these devices within 6 months. they always have new phones during summer.

gbert88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If I were you I'd wait it out. I have the EVO DESIGN 4G. It's a good phone and all but it lacks the dual core processor. Once again in my opinion is wait it out. Either way good luck in your pick

sent from my »»ROOTED«« EVO DESIGN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty