| || |
Re: upgrade due
I'm considering the same options. I've decided to wait it out. I'm also with Sprint and I don't want to leave them. So I'm going to wait to see what they come up with in the next six months. My Shift works great and I like it. But there are great improvements coming; some are already available with other carriers. But this is an ever-improving marketplace. What's new today will be old tomorrow. Sprint's going to LTE within six months or so, and my phone will be left out. Dual core. Quad core. ICS. Mindboggling stuff. I'm sure Sprint will be in the mix; they can't afford not to be. So I'll wait...but not forever. If the Droid 4 was available with Sprint, I'd grab it immediately. So I'll wait. But, if Sprint doesn't offer this phone or its equivalent within the next 6 months, I will move on. Be patient...at least for awhile.
Originally Posted by filthiestkid91