- 13 Posts
Sim card cut down
Ok so i just bought a razr maxx a few days ago,i took it to my verizon store to get activated,and found out that it had a corrupt esn number.
Long story short,i am getting a replacement phone,but i was just wondering if i could just cut my sim card down that i have in my tbolt,and just use it in the maxx....would this even work?
sent from 1soldier
- 12-19-2012, 06:15 PM #2
- 10,855 Posts
- GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP
Re: Sim card cut down
That should work. I'm using the SIM card that I got with my TBolt in my SGSIII, after using a SIM card cutter to cut it down in size.
It's easier just to get a new micro SIM for the Razr Maxx. You can always get an adapter to use with the micro SIM if you're keeping the TBolt.
Sent from my SGSIII
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 12-19-2012 at 11:47 PM.
- By zeitgeaust in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 01:36 AM
- By zeitgeaust in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Ryan32 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM