- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Sim card cut down
Ok so i just bought a razr maxx a few days ago,i took it to my verizon store to get activated,and found out that it had a corrupt esn number.
Long story short,i am getting a replacement phone,but i was just wondering if i could just cut my sim card down that i have in my tbolt,and just use it in the maxx....would this even work?
sent from 1soldier
- 12-19-2012, 06:15 PM #2
Re: Sim card cut down
That should work. I'm using the SIM card that I got with my TBolt in my SGSIII, after using a SIM card cutter to cut it down in size.
It's easier just to get a new micro SIM for the Razr Maxx. You can always get an adapter to use with the micro SIM if you're keeping the TBolt.
Sent from my SGSIII
- By zeitgeaust in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 01:36 AM
- By zeitgeaust in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Ryan32 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM