Hey guys, need you help before I do something stupid to my sim ;) thanks

boris505

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so to start Iv'e been wanting to use the BYOD program straight talk is offering, unfortunately i need the AT&T sim to get coverage in my area. However, I've been using straight talk with an LG840G phone that i bought from straight talk a while ago. The sim inside this phone is an AT&t one and i was wondering if I could use it in my new compatible phone. Basically is there anything different about the official AT&T straight talk sims that allow them to work in gsm compatible phones, or would my old sim work? Also I would need to cut my sim down which is why I'm scared to try before I know for sure. Thank you so much for any help!

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so to start Iv'e been wanting to use the BYOD program straight talk is offering, unfortunately i need the AT&T sim to get coverage in my area. However, I've been using straight talk with an LG840G phone that i bought from straight talk a while ago. The sim inside this phone is an AT&t one and i was wondering if I could use it in my new compatible phone. Basically is there anything different about the official AT&T straight talk sims that allow them to work in gsm compatible phones, or would my old sim work? Also I would need to cut my sim down which is why I'm scared to try before I know for sure. Thank you so much for any help!

As long as the device has a normal sim card you won't have to cut it down. I believe att uses the regular sim cards except for the nano and micro which the galaxy s3 and iPhones use

Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo