Facebook "update"

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Seems there are many negative comments on this newest update from facebook so I'm going to stay away from it for now. Is anyone here having issues with the newest update?

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Works fine for me...maybe they're just flaming because their device isn't currently supported by Facebook Home & they think posting negative comments will force Facebook to hurry up...flawed but seems like common behavior.

Personally I don't like Home but love Chat Heads so am very glad it doesn't require Home!

jamesino

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a GS3, FB Home was a neat idea. It's decently fluid, little bit of lag occasionally (Carbon 4/8 nightly with KT747 4/11). But it obviously reduces the functionality of your phone; not practical if you plan on using your phone for more than just FB. But it could be cool if you could sideload it onto an old deactivated phone or something.

FB Messenger chat heads are fantastic. Fluid, fast, fun to use. Although, I don't always seem to be able to receive my notifications though. SOmetimes the messages aren't pushed to me and I have to refresh the app in order to receive them. Does this happen to anyone else? FB messenger is running in the background according to Watchdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87