Something weird going on....Windows 8 + NeXus 4.

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am gonna make this one simple.

I tried copying all my APKs from the Internal Storage card of my NEXUS 4 onto my hard disk and I LOST ALL OF 'EM!!! Somewhere in the middle...between the two (conflicting?) OSs, I LOST ALL MY Apps!!

I don't know what went wrong. I copied (cut actually...)the folders from the root of my SD card normall (ctrl X) and did a paste in the new folder I made on my HDD (ctrl V). It showed me the copying bar/window.

but after the copy was done, the new HDD folder was empty and the folders from my SD card were gone too!! I don't know what the F is going on!

Also, one more thing...I immediately went to Data/App and copied all the APKs. Put it in a folder called DOWN. plugged my phone and LO and BEHOLD! I see all the folders BUT the folder called DOWN.

I don't know what is going on here...then what I did was, I searched 'apks' in the window of my SD card and found tons of apks. Tried copying them and what do I get?

Unspecified error while copying?

Can someone plz explain where does the problem lie...I have my suspicion but that later...

PLz help me guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87