Do you own a Optimus G/Pro? Then help us!

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok Lg doesn't have a great history with Android devices. Outside of the Optimus G and pro... As far as i know their devices don't have a good reputation. And those two devices aren't well known as say Samsung, Htc or Moto on the high end phone at least... So if you own a LG optimus g/G pro tell us what you think of LG and your phones ... Updates, bugs and glitches, etc or if you love it tell us why.. What's been your experience.. With the G2 quickly approaching many of us are looking at it but just don't know what to expect from this LG spec heavy phone.... Help us out please

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Don Cooke

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I owned the Optimus G (at&t version) and I really liked it, it was fast, easy to use and came with a good amount of storage. The only thing that ended up being its downfall for me was it was wall glass and it only took one small drop on the sweet spot and cracked the whole front glass making it inoperable since the glass/digitizer were one piece. In the grand scheme of things I really enjoyed using the phone it had great potential just next time I'll be sure to keep a firm grip on it.

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I owned an Optimus G for a while and here's my opinion.

Positives.. Nice screen, good build quality and design.

Negatives... Poor software support (LG release so many flagships yours becomes forgotten about after 3-4 months), UI screams 'Touchwiz copy', poor 13mp camera, very high ram consumption (No apps open and using 1gb!! My nexus4 uses only 6-700mb with about 8 apps open!!), rooting is a huge faff also, lack of accessories as it isn't a well known phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38