New htc pics

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Are you talking about the HTC Merge, Verizon's answer to Sprint's HTC EVO 4G?

As far as I know, there hasn't been any real news since the first post.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Has it been established yet that the Merge is Verizon's EVO? In the rumors and pics that I've seen, there may be two devices coming -- the slider and an EVO look-alike. And some have suggested that the Merge is the slider since the slider will be a world phone.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I think the merge is the slider and the evo look alike who knows which one that is or when its coming I hope it comes around black friday. But I've heard it called the dinc hd and references of the scorpion don't know which one it is

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm saving my upgrade for it. I'm just hoping fring and skype kiss and make up or skype asp gets an update that allows video chat

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
This is the phone I'm interested in and will be keeping my eyes open for any news on it. Hopefully HTC will have improved on the one and only thing I dislike about my EVO; the battery life.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
my next upgrade should be in April sometime but with this last upgrade (used from another line to get the X) They never removed the upgrade from the line I used it so it looks like I still have an upgrade (would be nice to have an extra upgrade if this phone comes out to buy it with)

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm saving my upgrade for it. I'm just hoping fring and skype kiss and make up or skype asp gets an update that allows video chat

Haha, you too bizz? First we were going to get the Fascinate, then this puppy came along. Great minds think alike. This phone it too hot and I can't wait until we dominate the forums again.

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
IF this phone was coming out wouldn't it have been announced yesterday by htc?

Not sure how these things work.

The HTC event was for the release of the network-unlocked HTC Desire lineup for European and Asian Markets. They may make it available to the US, but we already have phones similar to the ones shown at the event:
1) HTC Desire HD- HTC EVO 4G
2) HTC Desire Z- T-Mobile G2 and maybe the unnamed HTC dual-mode Verizon phone
3) HTC Desire- already out for some regional cellular markets

Speaking of which, does anyone have any new news on the HTC dual-mode Verizon phone? It's the phone closest to what I've been praying to God for (except it doesn't have a front facing camera, but it's okay I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen.)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I might sell my dx for that new twin brother of the EVO if its for real and coming to vzw ,but I have to know more details of the OS and stuff before positive about that.;)

stee156

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
The HTC event was for the release of the network-unlocked HTC Desire lineup for European and Asian Markets. They may make it available to the US, but we already have phones similar to the ones shown at the event:
1) HTC Desire HD- HTC EVO 4G
2) HTC Desire Z- T-Mobile G2 and maybe the unnamed HTC dual-mode Verizon phone
3) HTC Desire- already out for some regional cellular markets

Speaking of which, does anyone have any new news on the HTC dual-mode Verizon phone? It's the phone closest to what I've been praying to God for (except it doesn't have a front facing camera, but it's okay I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen.)

sweet thanks for explaining that to me

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Haha, you too bizz? First we were going to get the Fascinate, then this puppy came along. Great minds think alike. This phone it too hot and I can't wait until we dominate the forums again.

look who was right all along Trey :p:p:cool::p:p haha. i told you and bizz to hold off. like i have said, all these new phones are nice but nothing ground breaking unlike this htc one. i would consider upgrading to get that. im really getting bored with my droid. nothing new and entertaining anymore. all the different roms are beginning to look and feel the same, especially since it seems like every theme is available for every rom.

this thing can not come soon enough. thats all i have to say

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
well imagine how i feel using a d2 its even worse ive found one rom one theme. im waiting on this blur sucks ill just say that.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
look who was right all along Trey :p:p:cool::p:p haha. i told you and bizz to hold off. like i have said, all these new phones are nice but nothing ground breaking unlike this htc one. i would consider upgrading to get that. im really getting bored with my droid. nothing new and entertaining anymore. all the different roms are beginning to look and feel the same, especially since it seems like every theme is available for every rom.

this thing can not come soon enough. thats all i have to say

You are right sir! I'm glad I did hold out. This phone is going to be epic, oh, and uhhhhh

Best Buy expecting Verizon LTE device this fall? ? Boy Genius Report

Edit: Upon further review, that link means nothing. =(

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I could care less when the lte phones roll out my new every two will be their so I'm shouting for this and if I don't like the first batch of lte phones I will still have a great new phone

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if they charged an arm leg and first born. But 45 a month for 2gb sounds close to me have to have those high profit margins