- 10 Posts
I have a droid 4 verizon phone, my question is i have foxfi installed and unlimited data.... i read somewhere that asurion is out of droid 4 and replacing them with the droid ultra instead so my question is, since foxfi in compatible with the droid 4 as of now and the ultra isn't, is there anyway i can claim the phone on asurion and tell them my phone is bricked so they dont block the esn and dont ask for it back and every time i need foxfi i can just activate the droid 4 back?
- 01-06-2014, 12:35 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 04:29 PM #3
- 01-11-2014, 06:39 PM #4
Re: Asurion Question
They will ask you for a credit card number, and you will have to return it or else they will charge you full retail price of the device. If you claim it's lost, then that is insurance fraud.
Dropped my old phone face down on the side walk (no case), called them up, and the next day the replacement arrived. They were awesome!
Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
- 01-11-2014, 06:43 PM #5
- By thewho0214 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:09 PM
- By took2089 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:06 PM
- By HULKchampion in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:52 PM
- By techie5 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 05:16 PM