stock android v custom overlays

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
On cost there is no contest. T-Mobile will be significantly cheaper on any level. Verizon is really expensive.

Just got off of the T-Mo site. For a comparable service plan for the wife and I it'd be about 60 bucks cheaper.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

DOOKJOY6869

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm.... The wife and I are looking for ways to save $$ so I'll take a look at T-Mo this weekend.

Went back to Metro they're working with T mobike and the 4g LTE works well. Of course I was switching from Sprint

Posted via Android Central App using the Galaxy MEGA

DOOKJOY6869

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
$65 a month everything unlimited. Used to work for Verizon they are the mist expensive but best coverage. If you're on the west coast not as bad because the mobile to mobile saves, and there are mire Verizon customers out there

Posted via Android Central App using the Galaxy MEGA

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got off of the T-Mo site. For a comparable service plan for the wife and I it'd be about 60 bucks cheaper.
I'd recommend talking to friends in your area who already have T-Mobile. In Denver the coverage is awesome (and Florida from Miami to the Keys was good too), but I can't say about other cities.

In major cities and on major highways you should always have coverage of some kind, if not 4G. - https://maps.eng.t-mobile.com/pcc-customer.php

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd recommend talking to friends in your area who already have T-Mobile. In Denver the coverage is awesome (and Florida from Miami to the Keys was good too), but I can't say about other cities.

In major cities and on major highways you should always have coverage of some kind, if not 4G. - https://maps.eng.t-mobile.com/pcc-customer.php
I live in SC and in the areas that I frequent the coverage is decent to good! But when I do roam outside of my comfort area.... The state is mostly 2G. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch