What's the best telephone?

donwMDMD

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I've seen hundreds of notes about flavors of Android; snapdragon processers and what the best camera is. Which phone has the best screen and which has the best sound for "tunes".
I've seen no discussions on which phones have a good , clear, loud ear speaker? Which one sends the clearest voice so someone doesn't have to say "repeat that"" a dozen times? Which one tends to drop calls the least?

I have a simple question. What is the best telephone? What's most like a land line phone?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've seen hundreds of notes about flavors of Android; snapdragon processers and what the best camera is. Which phone has the best screen and which has the best sound for "tunes".
I've seen no discussions on which phones have a good , clear, loud ear speaker? Which one sends the clearest voice so someone doesn't have to say "repeat that"" a dozen times? Which one tends to drop calls the least?

I have a simple question. What is the best telephone? What's most like a land line phone?

IMO, it's been Motorola phones on Verizon's network.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

If you mean voice quality, I have heard that Moto phones are really good for that hardware-wise.

But thats just hardware...I have heard HD Voice on the Nexus 5 and it is awesome. The catch is that your carrier and phone both have to support HD voice for it to work, but when it does work, it is incredible. Like it's in stereo or something.

Ricktye

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
IMO, there is no best phone. There are however a number of devices that do some things well and some not so well.

From experience in our family, I'd rate them like this:

IPhone, best selection of games etc

BB z30, best communication device

HTC1, best media device

We have them all in our household and this is what we have decided. Others will have differing opinions and that's good, as long as they base those opinions on experience, not just what they want to believe or have heard. For example many run down the new Blackberry, but do so without any real hands on time. In the end, you'll have to decide what is best for YOUR needs.

Take your time, play with them, try them and then decide what you want, not what your friends tell you what you want...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo