Honest Opinion Needed Note 4 vs LG G3

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the opportunity to get a new phone and I am torn. Both the LG G3 and Note 4 have me intrigued. I am just not sure I am ready for the size of the Note 4?

Need some honest opinions on both if possible??? I have never owned and LG device only Samsung and Apple.

From the reviews I have read I can't go wrong with either device but just looking for others advice??

Thanks

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the opportunity to get a new phone and I am torn. Both the LG G3 and Note 4 have me intrigued. I am just not sure I am ready for the size of the Note 4?

Need some honest opinions on both if possible??? I have never owned and LG device only Samsung and Apple.

From the reviews I have read I can't go wrong with either device but just looking for others advice??

Thanks

If size is an issue then don't worry - I had the G3 for a few months, it's pretty much the same size as the note 4 - the Note is obviously bigger, but not by much - plus it's almost square design makes it easier to hold than the Note 3 if that helps?

The G3 did have an amazing camera, one of the biggest selling points for me, but the Note 4 matches it in daylight condition. I think the G3 took better pics in lowlight, but not by a drastic amount. For the first time ever, I believe touchwiz is the best ui. I usually hated it, but its much more mature.

The screen is also amazing, so was the G3 - but with my G3 it kept on over heating, plus I had to turn the brightness down to preserve battery. So far my note 4 has been at full brightness and the battery has easily lasted me a full day

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Well I purchased the Note 4 yesterday and I have to admit it really is a great phone, but I am afraid it's going to end up being way to large for me :-(

Is the LG G3 the next comparable phone? Or should i go back to an S5? Need advice....

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Love the Note series but at 5.7" it got too big and wished Samsung stuck with 5.5".

Thankfully Samsung added a very useful feature, SIDE CONTROL PANEL. I love it and size is no longer an issue as it gives you access to controls like Home, Back & Apps but the most important is the Menu button. I don't even use the Recent & Back buttons below anymore.

I had the G3 and said it many times that LG did an amazing job with the Screen Size/Body. The problem when it came out was there was nothing to compare the 2K display too and that's what I love about the Note 4 but the cherry on top was the Aluminum. It feels amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty