Your Preferred Music Service?

anon(9057135)

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
With sooo many being available, everyone may use a different one. So what's your preferred? Mines Google Play Music. I find it better than every other service except it not having a dark theme.. So, What about you?

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Google Play Music has me. I am trying out Apple Music right now (I have tried them all during trials so .. doing the same with Apple) but I still prefer GPM.

dkediger

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Right now, Groove. Coming from Windows Phone, I still have over a year left on my sub.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9057135)

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
⬆⬆⬆⬆

I also came from Windows Phone and loved Groove but found it's android app horrible and when after switching to GPM I found that Groove had no features that make it worth the sub

Iran Lievanos

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I still prefer spotify. Google play music was always rough for me streaming when out and about, and I find the theme to be incredibly unappealing. I rely heavily on Google and the only thing that would make me go back to them is the fact that they have Chromecast support. Other than that, I don't see why I wouldn't use spotify.

Posted via the Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I only like and use Spotify because it's free for 2 years. I rarely use it.

If I want the track I'll get it.

ecksmc

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I have Spotify which has to be the best for reliability when streaming, Google play is good if your buying albums, deezer has a load of problems when I used it before songs would stop before end when streaming downloads would fail I've installed it again only cause I got 6mths free from three UK only used it few times and again some songs stop when streaming since I have 3mths left of Spotify subscription I've been using that, deezer has a few handy extras like linking edging pro app which let's you mix tracks really need to use it a little more but seriously can't see deezer beating Spotify

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have Spotify which has to be the best for reliability when streaming, Google play is good if your buying albums, deezer has a load of problems when I used it before songs would stop before end when streaming downloads would fail I've installed it again only cause I got 6mths free from three UK only used it few times and again some songs stop when streaming since I have 3mths left of Spotify subscription I've been using that, deezer has a few handy extras like linking edging pro app which let's you mix tracks really need to use it a little more but seriously can't see deezer beating Spotify

Hm I'd almost have to say the reliability thing may be UK only. I use Google Play Music but I've tried all streaming services (Spotify, Pandora, Slacker , Apple Music, etc) and never have had an issue with steaming from any of them.

ecksmc

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hm I'd almost have to say the reliability thing may be UK only. I use Google Play Music but I've tried all streaming services (Spotify, Pandora, Slacker , Apple Music, etc) and never have had an issue with steaming from any of them.
It could be a mix of service of app and network really all depends on what type of network service you also get if your network isn't reliable then app won't stream as far as deezer goes I have 2 smartphone on 2 different networks and I get the streaming problems its only with that app Google play music and Spotify stream perfect I just find Spotify a lot better also more of a library of music on Spotify over Google play music a few tracks I was looking for weren't on play music but on Spotify

Domestoboto92x

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Beatport, Digitally Imported, and Spotify. I'm into the whole EDM scene deep, and all three services have an ungodly collection of the good stuff. Spotify also has an extensive Indie+Alternative collection as well. Plus, GPM All Access is NOT available in my country anyway.