cat toughphone advice

Unconditional

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi - a little advice from those of you in the know - I'm tempted by a cat s60 as it seems the perfect device for me, toughened, dust resistant and big battery, but fair old chunk of $ when the s40 on paper seems only marginally lesser and half the price

Practically, in daily use with a load of apps in use (maps banking email TV controller sky+ etc) whats kind of difference am I going to see, and how do they compare with the galaxy s4 active I've had a couple of years now?

Rugged Phones & Accessories | Cat phones US
Rugged Phones & Accessories | Cat phones US

Many thanks Ben

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Though I can't give you any firsthand advice on these two devices, Android Central has a forum dedicated to the Active - and I think there are a few review articles about it as well - so I would check those out! Also, I am sure YouTube unboxing reviews will help answer your questions - see if Android Authority has a review about the Active or the Cat. Good luck! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Sorry I cant offer any first hand information on those. Have you you selected a carrier yet? Not all carriers are completely compatible with all devices, so that might be a limiting factor for you. Verizon for example... no GSM and even with unlocked CDMA devices, not everything is compatible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo