Best Buy & Chromecast

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Normally I am very happy with Best Buy. I've always gotten good service and reliable support. Today I drove a fair bit to a BB in Clarksville, IN. Thier app said they had the Chromecast in Stock. I asked the CSR in computers and he just said it was back ordered, even when I told him what app said.
I went to customer service and with some insistence they found them for me. They had six in Stock. Why would they not want to make the sale? Why not put any effort into it?
I did get my two Chromecast. I also added to purchase. I was just so upset that the first person couldn't seem to be bothered to help.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Sadly some people are just lazy. I work for one here in Kansas City and work my *** off. It sucks when lazy people give others a bad name. Then again, I'm underpaid for how long I've been there and knowledge I provide to the whole damn store. lol

fatproduce

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I second that as a BBM employee. I know far too much about the mobile industry, but when it comes to car audio for example I'm rubbish. I'll still find the best information for your needs, just might take a bit longer. There are always people that won't go that extra mile for customers in retail. The key is to find an employee to that you know will and have them help you.

Posted via Android Central App

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
They lady and gentleman at customer service did a great job. And I let them know it. The man in computers did not. He was the only BB employee I have ever run into that didn't make an effort to create a happy customer.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty