Post your photos you've taken with your Nexus here >>>

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Figured I'd start this thread. Will add some pictures of my own sometime this weekend. I'm pretty impressed with the camera on the Nexus.

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
This is a picture of my youngest daughter playing in the playroom. I think that the colors are just beautiful, and everyone that sees the picture comments on how bright it is! I agree, I am impressed with this camera.

SatFeb27220213AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
Here's just a couple more I thought were good. One is of my friend's birthday cake. (Yes, we have the same first name!) And the other is of my daughter's bedroom.

SatFeb27220847AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

SatFeb27221138AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Ok, I'm done for now!! I may share more if I get a great one - but I'm looking forward to seeing pictures others have taken!

Last edited:

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried printing them. I am looking to take a nexus1 with me to disney and take tons of pics. My wife wants to be able to print them. I figure I can dress them up with software before having them printed.

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
I personally haven't had them printed yet -I've only had my phone for about two weeks, and just haven't gotten around to trying it. It is something I plan on doing, however. I used to print pictures from my Blackberry all the time, because they turned out so beautifully. I couldn't do it with my iphone, but I figure I'll be able to do it with these. I'll let you know if I do it soon!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
going to disney, do your self a favor and take a real camera with you. i agree and think the N1 takes great photos but it is not even close to the functionality and quality of even a mediocre point and shoot. it seems like going to disney would be a big deal and something you would want to capture properly to enjoy for years to come. you know what they say, right tool for the right job. just my 2 cents.

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
Yes, I've taken several in darkness, using a flash. I personally think the worst pictures are in LOW lighting. The ones in daytime are beautiful, and so are the ones with the flash being the only light. I took one of my kids in front of the fireplace at Panera Bread, and while it's still a beautiful picture, I didn't think it was near the quality of the other ones I posted.
By the way, here is one I posted of my one year old sleeping. Her room is totally dark - the nightlight is out in the hall, so everything you see is from the flash only, and I think it turned out pretty well too!!

TueMar02160949AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

bbui4

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
wow those are some nice pics, does the phone have trouble focusing when there are that many people in the picture?

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
I'm not the one that took the above picture, obviously, but I have taken ones like that, and I didn't notice it having any trouble focusing. I think this is a really awesome camera on a really awesome phone! I'm a little bit bummed, because I need to try to sell my N1. =( And I'm really going to miss the camera.