- 3 Posts
Nexus 10 on Windows 7 Problems
I just got my N10 last night and I plugged it in to my PC and started dragging across files with no problem.
Today however, my PC didn't recognise the N10. It kept making the device attached sound, but it wouldn't display in My Computer. After troubleshooting the N10 through the control panel, it now appears but as "Portable Media Player" in My Computer. If I try to explore it, I can't see any of the folders like Downloads, Pictures, Video etc.
Any help on how to resolve this?
- 12-05-2012, 10:28 AM #2
- 12-19-2012, 05:15 AM #3
- By Rupendra Dhillon in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2012, 12:05 PM
- By mikestorm in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:48 PM
- By TheChalbs in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 12:43 AM
- By booradley20 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:42 AM
- By patfactorx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:08 PM