Did Google send you shipping info?

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I ordered a Nexus 10 a couple of days ago. The order confirmation said 2-3 days, but I have not received any tracking info. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Jerry

RaAkhenaton_AC

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Google will send confirmation emails including shipping information, but your best bet is to check your Play Store account page.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I got shipping confirmation with a tracking number. By the time the tracking infromation updated in UPS's System it was out for delivery set to be left on my front porch [when I ordered this was not a Signature required shipment HOPEFULLY Google has changed that] So I spent the afternoon worried that someone might abscond with my $$$ tablet.

linoleum87

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing happen, except it was a Monday afternoon and I was sitting in the airport flying out for the week. After frantic phone calls and worrying I was able to get my super to grab it. It's absolutely ridiculous that they do not require a signature for delivery for an item like this.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Google sent the shipping information after it had already arrived but I had checked my Google account and got what I needed from that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress