N10 wont do crap!

Edgraham75

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I used ROM Manager to glad a cyanogen Mod to my N10. Now every time I try to start it I get to a scree that Says Downloading do not.turn off and that's all I get. No recovery options...nothing just a dead android and nothing else..... Stays like that forever. Even when I hold power and volume up at same time

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I used ROM Manager to glad a cyanogen Mod to my N10. Now every time I try to start it I get to a scree that Says Downloading do not.turn off and that's all I get. No recovery options...nothing just a dead android and nothing else..... Stays like that forever. Even when I hold power and volume up at same time

That's the bootloader screen. Worst case scenario you'll have to use ODIN to flash a stock image and start over.

The first part of your post wasn't very descriptive and had obvious typos...what exactly did you install? Is/was your device rooted and bootloader unlocked?

Edgraham75

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
That's the bootloader screen. Worst case scenario you'll have to use ODIN to flash a stock image and start over.

The first part of your post wasn't very descriptive and had obvious typos...what exactly did you install? Is/was your device rooted and bootloader unlocked?

Device was rooted and unlocked and had cyanogen mod nightlies on it. Went to update it and now I'm bricked. I can get to a recovery option but fails at adb sideload. I'm gonna look at ODIN now. I dont mind starting fresh again

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
You might also checkout xda-developers.com. Users there tend to be more oriented to 3rd party ROMs and rooted devices.