are Nexus 10 Battery being sold in Google Store?

AimeePumarada

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Im from the philippines, so theres no google store here. but the service center who checked my tablet told me that I need new batteries. BUT there is no stock here . So ill be asking a friend from the states to buy one from me from the google store there in the states

Quesion : how much is it. and do they sell spare batteries? thanks

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's a sealed battery, so they aren't sold separately in the Play Store. Sorry. I have no idea where to get a good quality replacement.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yea, the battery is not user replacable. I think you have to send it off for that.

It wouldn't surprise me if some third party makes a knock-off version for it eventually. Although the N10 has not been a HUGE seller, so that might dampen demand.

Otherwise, perhaps it could be ordered as a part from Samsung...

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Yes and don't forget there was another poster from the Philippines with an almost identical situation.

Obviously someone made mistake opening their N10. We can be unkind about it, assuming there are some shenanigans afoot, or offer assistance.

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes and don't forget there was another poster from the Philippines with an almost identical situation.

Obviously someone made mistake opening their N10. We can be unkind about it, assuming there are some shenanigans afoot, or offer assistance.

While I certainly don't advocate being unkind to people who are legitimately asking for help, the last time this particular individual asked for help they were unresponsive to people who did try to help them. By that, I mean that when asked to provide more details as to exactly what they had done / not done to their tablet to get in the predicament they professed to be in, they never answered the questions posed to them. It could be that they were just embarrassed to admit they'd pried their tablets open, negated their warranty and gotten in over their head trying to do something they weren't capable of doing. Or, as a more cynical observer commented, there might even be questions as to whether the tablet was obtained legitimately or not. I don't know what the real situation is, but it's odd that they just clammed up and suddenly went away when people started asking questions. Go in and take a look at her other posts and you will see why people are not quite sure of this individual's true motivations.

Last edited: