If there's no removable battery, then what do I do if my phone freezes?

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
That would be because that's a soft reset. A hard reset would reboot the phone no matter what it's doing, as long as it has power.

Perhaps the question we should be asking is not which phones have removable batteries, but which phones have a true hardware reset.

Well not have it and dont have removable battery is a flaw

Wysyłane z mojego GT-N8000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Daniel Perlin

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I held it for over a minute and it still doesn't turn off. It's actually frozen, not just that I can press and hold the power button (I have an Android RAZR). The only solution I can think of is to wait till my phone runs out of battery and is forced to improperly shut off

Daniel Perlin

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh, actually I looked on the internet for another 15 minutes and found that on my phone I can just hold Power button and volume down button at the same time for 10 seconds (--In case anyone with an android phone has the same problem)

shred97

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a Micromax Canvas Turbo with non removable battery. It hanged and no key( including power key) was functioning. I pressed power key for around 25-30 seconds. It rebooted

Hailey Perez

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
its true, you do have to just hold the power button down until it turns off, could be a minute or less... then it turns back on when you turn it on. mine was frozen for like 10 minutes... i was about to throw my phone...lol... i googled and came upon this.... thanks to everyone who said to just hold the power button. i tryed it a few times but i didnt hold it long enough until the last time.:)

MHMubarok

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Oh, actually I looked on the internet for another 15 minutes and found that on my phone I can just hold Power button and volume down button at the same time for 10 seconds (--In case anyone with an android phone has the same problem)

It works on my Galaxy A3 (non-removable battery). Thanks. :)

kayleigh_03

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
holding down the battery, even if the choice to shut it down doesn't appear continue holding it down the screen will go black and then its all good!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo