Why The Nexus 4? When It Came To Details Google Did Not Disappoint.

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
OP, I agree with others, this is a good read.

I'm excited too. I've been saying for months that if Android/Google just had a phone that had the premium form factor of the iPhone, it would be out of this world. Low and behold, here it is in the Nexus 4.

I love my S3, but I also love the feel of my 4S in my hand. I hardly use it, though, because I'm just bored of iOS and once you've used a screen the size of the S3 (or GNex, which I just recently sold), its almost impossible to go back to the 3.5" screen.

I'm really excited about this phone! November 13th can't get here soon enough!

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll be replacing my iPhone 4 soon, and the Lumia 920 and Galaxy Note 2 have been trading spots at the top of my wish list for weeks. Then Google announced the Nexus 4, and suddenly it has zoomed to the top spot. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll be replacing my iPhone 4 soon, and the Lumia 920 and Galaxy Note 2 have been trading spots at the top of my wish list for weeks. Then Google announced the Nexus 4, and suddenly it has zoomed to the top spot. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

I really like the Note 2, but damn, its just not my size. I don't knock it, but - it's like an aircraft carrier for other phones to land on.

The 920 is really, really nice but its also $600.

The Nexus 4 just hits all the important notes for me personally.

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree that was a nice read. When I watched the Verge video at the Google offices that totally convinced me. The pictures from the leaks didn't do the N4 justice compared to watching it on that video. It looks really nice and clean and I can't wait to get it in my hand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87