Nexus 4 and Others Phones.

killevil

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello every one...

Hey is 11/12 , tomorow the nexus 4 will be able to buy on the google play store...

Man... , i am reading on the websites of review's alot and alot and ALOT. And some questions kinda get im my head. So i think ... , why not as for some one ( you guys u.u ) ?

1? The 16gb is really a pain in the ass? ( it will me my first phone , yes yes i never buyed on phone , just a itouch.)

2? I see alot of websites saying that S3 is better then the Nexus 4 , but Nexus 4 is here to defeat those phones with the same price right? so........... S2 and Razr And HTC One S? nexus 4 is fast but , it is better then those phones? including the fact that it only have 16gb. ( please consider that im from Brazil so LTE is not a point to think.

3? And last one , may i buy nexus 4? D: One day to think , Razr , s2 , one s , or nexus? >...................................<

Plz guys help me D::::::::::::

oh and sorry for my bad english , i am a brazilian >.< thanks a lot and have a good night.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
1? The 16gb is really a pain in the ass? ( it will me my first phone , yes yes i never buyed on phone , just a itouch.)
Ok? If it's not enough for you then you shouldn't buy it.

2? I see alot of websites saying that S3 is better then the Nexus 4 , but Nexus 4 is here to defeat those phones with the same price right? so........... S2 and Razr And HTC One S? nexus 4 is fast but , it is better then those phones? including the fact that it only have 16gb. ( please consider that im from Brazil so LTE is not a point to think.
Haven't seen a single website yet that says the S3 is better. And the S2? Are you kidding me? Honestly I doubt anyone here can make a decision for you though.

3? And last one , may i buy nexus 4? D: One day to think , Razr , s2 , one s , or nexus? >...................................<
You have way too many phones in consideration, you should ask yourself what kind of features you want and which you don't necessarily need (like more than 16GB), again, no one in here can make such a decision for you! Make a pro/con list with all smartphones and then decide.

killevil

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok? If it's not enough for you then you shouldn't buy it.

Haven't seen a single website yet that says the S3 is better. And the S2? Are you kidding me? Honestly I doubt anyone here can make a decision for you though.

You have way too many phones in consideration, you should ask yourself what kind of features you want and which you don't necessarily need (like more than 16GB), again, no one in here can make such a decision for you! Make a pro/con list with all smartphones and then decide.

Actually the only thing that is hanging me to buy the nexus 4 is the 16gb... and i cant say if it is good or a " Pain in the ass "... like i sayed i never buyed a phone , i listen to i think 500 musics... but i never used a android phone , so how can i say if it is to much or not? '-' , that is why im asking you guys ... , i think on the speed , screen and etc... Nexus 4 beat all the phones of the same price ( isn't? )...

i kinda gonna use my phone for watch Animes and movies and read manga , and play a bit to... , but i dont gonna put in like 500 videos >.< only 5 or 6...

16 can handle that? and the apps? what you guys think?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need help

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Actually the only thing that is hanging me to buy the nexus 4 is the 16gb... and i cant say if it is good or a " Pain in the ass "... like i sayed i never buyed a phone , i listen to i think 500 musics... but i never used a android phone , so how can i say if it is to much or not? '-' , that is why im asking you guys ... , i think on the speed , screen and etc... Nexus 4 beat all the phones of the same price ( isn't? )...

i kinda gonna use my phone for watch Animes and movies and read manga , and play a bit to... , but i dont gonna put in like 500 videos >.< only 5 or 6...

If you like a ton of games on your phone then it likely will not work for you.

The songs will take between 1-4 GB depending on how high you like your quality. The movies are pretty much the same. although could go much higher if you are thinking of HD content.

Simply put, 500 songs and 6 movies will fit as well as some simple basic games, but if you an audio/video-phile it likely will not work.

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

If your videos are not full HD and several hours long 16gb should be fine. I was able to have several GB of music and a couple movies with more then enough room to spare on a 16gb phone android phone.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello every one...

Hey is 11/12 , tomorow the nexus 4 will be able to buy on the google play store...

Man... , i am reading on the websites of review's alot and alot and ALOT. And some questions kinda get im my head. So i think ... , why not as for some one ( you guys u.u ) ?

Plz guys help me D::::::::::::

oh and sorry for my bad english , i am a brazilian >.< thanks a lot and have a good night.

1. since you never really owned a phone 16 Gb is more than enough. the people who say 16 is not enough are hard core users.
its still 1000 times better than not having a phone with no gigs. many apps are like 1- 40 Mb each so you can pretty much install hundreds of apps.
but there are few more than 1 Gb. you still can install 5-6 of them.

2.people might say s3 is better because of LTE. since you have no problem with that nexus is better for you. s3 is priced at over 600. n4 is 349.
someone s2 is better than N4 have no idea what they are talking about.

3. Once you go nexus you dont go back. nexus 4 totally beats Razr,s2 and one S. show me post saying these phones are better than N4

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

See its like this, out of 16GB, u might get around 14 for actual usage.

Now let's do some maths..

1. Games - 1 HD game is about 1.5GB

2. Camera data - photos + videos = about 4 GB

3. Other data - ROMs, applications, documents - max 3 GB

Total - 10 -12 GB.

You still have 2 GB left..

And as for comparison, Samsung products are the cheapest build quality..just plain plastic..LG has really taken pains to design this and you can see the difference if u compare it with any Samsung.

In one of the articles, the author was comparing with Galaxy Nexus and he said "As compared to The neXus⁴, the Galaxy Nexus looks like it has walked out of a garbage heap..."

So so true...hope I helped...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87