The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
So...it's 12:18 in Raleigh, NC and nothing yet!
Oh well, night night! I'm going to sleep. I need to be at work early! :mad:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of lying bastards (and deserve to go to hell!) using Android Central Forums

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just finished watching top shots season 4. already caught up on SOA, walking dead, south park, watched some cheesy zombie movie, dled an auto refresher for the 8gb page. I'm bored.

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Here in Washington state and glad that I don't have to work until 9 so I can still get a full nights sleep as long as I order it quickly. I have google
play opened and logged in already. I have never ordered from them so wanna make it fast as possible in case there are issues since I am a first time customer.

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So now I blew through all my TV stuff...and watching Stolen with cage....just hope it is as good as I remember gone in 60 was...

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I set one up a couple hours ago like I was gonna by a N7. Just checked and it saved all my info. All types of psyched.
Thanks for watching my back though. Also welcome to AC

mayastig

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i thought i read somewhere it would be released midnight around the coast... looks like i just keep refreshing between my movie until its 12am pst

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
They added the bumper case for the Nexus 4. However I may be late and you all may already know that. I wonder if the smart cover for the Nexus 10 will be available.

RickyThunell

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that a Google spokesperson in Germany said that (for Germany at least) it will go live around 9am and said people shouldn't wait up for a midnight release. But then again apparently Australia has already seen sales go live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non