T-Mo Nexus Plan

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
So, if I am in your shoes and sign up for this plan, and I am coming from Sprint, wouldn't it make sense for me to buy the phone direct from T-mo at $200 and lock into a 2 year contract? That is the road I am coming down - for me to switch from Sprint to T-Mo, which has the coverage I want, why would I buy the unlocked version over the $200 version direct from T-mo?

This plan rate is only valid if you pay full retail for your phone or bring your own device.

If you want the Nexus 4 for $200, you will pay a mich higher monthly rate.

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
The 2nd link gives the $30 plan alright but, as far as I can tell, only when you buy a phone from them. If I am wrong, please tell me how you did it.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The 2nd link gives the $30 plan alright but, as far as I can tell, only when you buy a phone from them. If I am wrong, please tell me how you did it.

Order the SIM from their website....When it comes it gives you the information that is needed to setup the plan. Then you sign up for the right plan, add some money to cover the cost and you are all setup.

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Order the SIM from their website....When it comes it gives you the information that is needed to setup the plan. Then you sign up for the right plan, add some money to cover the cost and you are all setup.

Thanks, yep, found that in the Prepaid Activation FAQs.
:)