Thinking about switching

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Samsung galaxy S3 on Sprint. I'm getting tired of sprints service and touchwiz all together. So I'm looking into getting the Google nexus 4 and switch over to T-Mobile. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts on my plan
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Samsung galaxy S3 on Sprint. I'm getting tired of sprints service and touchwiz all together. So I'm looking into getting the Google nexus 4 and switch over to T-Mobile. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts on my plan

1. Did you order it already?
2. If the answer to 1 is no, then you're SOL. Stuck with the S3.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
We can't answer that for you. We don't know the coverage you get where you live with T-Horrible. If you get good coverage though, I'd def make the switch off Sprint. You can sell your S3 and easily cover the cost of the N4. Might want to look into Straight Talk with a AT&T micro sim too.

Good plan

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
;idk about out of luck depends on t mobiles service in your area you can order it and go prepaid or just do the t mobile contract (your money your choice) compare prices and service area and see what you can get especially data speeds I hope I helped

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I get really bad service in Miami Florida on Sprint. I can wait until they restock the nexus 4 in the play store

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty