Nexus 4's LTE Chip
Reported recently by and picked up by . Check out iFixit's teardown of the N4, specifically . It shows the Qualcomm WTR1605L, a seven-band LTE chip ().
Teal-colored, towards the top-left of the board.
Didn't see this posted up here, so I thought I'd take the opportunity. Shoutout to NJAP for pointing out that the power requirements and antennas aren't present, but that doesn't necessarily mean the chip is irrelevant in other ways.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 11-19-2012, 07:50 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 08:14 AM #3
- 1,002 Posts
- 11-19-2012, 12:01 PM #4
Re: Nexus 4's LTE Chip
On a side note....if you feel that the moderator team needs to take a look at a thread please use the report post feature.
But yes, this has been covered already.Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2012, 10:56 PM
- By kenyee in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2012, 03:34 PM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:28 AM
- By LiamCarney in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 25Last Post: 04-27-2012, 06:18 PM
- By FitChicago in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:04 PM